Software Testers with ASD
- Have traits for excellence in Software Testing – intense focus, persistence, comfort with repetition, exceptional memory for details, pattern recognition, and ability to think differently.
- Present tremendous untapped, dedicated, loyal talent pool right here in the United States.
- Favor non-ambiguous, precise outcomes that is the foundation of successful Software Testing.
- Undertake IT tasks with greater skill, concentration, and attention to detail than the general population.
- Grow up as computer natural software testers spending many hours of software exploration and requiring just little guidance to work independently.